Friday, July 18, 2008

Off to Camp (again)


In two days I will be heading off to youth camp with 14 others from my church. This is the second trip I will have done this summer with the youth. This trip is more of a camp as opposed to a "mission" like we did with World Changers last month.
Passways is a camp where youth can choose a "track" that best speaks to their gifts, talents and how they connect with God. I am really looking forward to seeing how God speaks to each student through their own "taylor-made" experience.

If you want to come along on this adventure with me, I will be blogging here:
Otherwise, I'll see you in a week!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Have fun Jackie! Sounds like a wonderful camp for kids to be encouraged to explore their individual gifts. Have fun!

Jackie said...

Thanks Jayne!