Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh What a Time!

So, yesterday was the day!! Ashleigh and Scott's wedding reception. Everything about it was perfect! The reception hall was transformed into a tropical oasis. The bridge and groom looked great and fun was had by all. It was just so special to spend time with my family. I hardly ever get to spend time with my husband and three boys all together but to have my entire family (minus one brother-in-law who was sick) together was priceless!
The mother (my sis Judy) and the bride in a mother/daughter moment
Ashleigh and Judy in their now famous sunglasses and pose
My husband, Andy looking very handsome
The three best boys in the world, our sons.
Jared and Elijah chill before the wedding
Kong, Jessica and me
The father of the bride (Robert) and my Daddy
My Daddy really enjoyed "dancing" with all the ladies!
Jessica joins her Paw-Paw on the dance floor for a slow dance. Precious.
The tropical paradise
Elijah and Jared tear up the dance floor
My Daddy's sisters, Jean and Clara
Zach, me and ElijahMy brother Jay and his wife, JenniferJessica and my precious Aunt Dora Dean. She bought this dress in Hawaii many years ago and had never worn it. She pulled it out of her trunk for the tropical themed reception! Isn't she special?My two sisters......LOVE THEM!

Mr. Handsome, Elijah

Nephews Joseph and Justin chat it up with Uncle Robert

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What a great time it looks like everyone had to celebrate the happy couple!