Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I LOVE this boy!

I cannot believe that in 9 short months, this child (my youngest) will graduate High School and forever close this chapter of my life! I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!! An empty nester? That is not in my vocabulary!!

It was so hard to watch the other two boys walk out the door on their journey "post High School". Yes, they come home every summer and Jared has taken this semester off and is currently at home working...BUT, it is not the same.

I cannot stop this train, I know. But I would love to somehow make it slow down....

I long for the day of kissing scraped knees, reading books at bedtime, wrestling on the floor, carrying them when they are too tired to walk, drying little tears and all the little Mommy things!

Thank you God for allowing me to be their Mom! It is truly my greatest joy!

No comments: