Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What I did Monday Night...


What a thrill!!! What a chance of a lifetime!!! I can cross this off my bucket list although I hope it is not the last time I get to go to a Redskins game!


Yes, Andy and I were at FedEx field on Monday night for the Redskins vs. Steelers game. I am a diehard 'skins fan...and Andy is a diehard Steelers fan.


I only wish the outcome would have been different.



This happened too much.....

And this happened too much....


And there were too many of these twirling yellow things...


But I still llloooooovvvvvveeeee my skins!








3 comments:

Kelley said...

Austin and his Dad went, too... sorry for you and your team... but happy for Andy, Austin, and me and all the other people waving their yellow thingys....

Black and Gold BABY!!!

Jackie said...

i love you but....
BE QUIET

Connie Kottmann said...

Jackie, that picture of you next to the Redskins trailer is too cute. You look like a little kid. Glad you got to go to the game. I'm not a big skins fan but I'd love to go see an NFL game sometime --guess it's on my bucket list too.

For now, I'll be satisfied with the local black and orange!