Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are Moms, soon to be Moms, have not been able to be a Mom (yet) or have decided that being a Mom isn't for them....
I salute all of you!

My day has been great! It started with a nice gift from my husband...a gardening bucket filled with great stuff like flower seeds, coffee, a coffee mug, chocolates, etc.
The boys surprised me by getting me a present that they picked out and paid for themselves...a beautiful purse!

The best surprise came in the form of a Mother's Day card that you could record a message on...Jared and Elijah simultaneously spoke a sweet message and then they called their brother who is still at college doing an internship. They had him get on speakerphone and he was able to record a message as well.
Needless to say...............i cried

Mother's Day can also be a sad occasion when we remember our Mom's who have passed on. Mom--I LOVE YOU! Kiss Jesus for me! Have you planted the red geraniums outside my mansion yet?

5 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! So glad you cried...

Beautiful pic of your parents as well. It's neat to see that after meeting your dad last weekend.

Barbara said...

Great blog, Jackie! (I'm a frequent visitor on Beth's blog). And a wonderful Mother's Day to you!
Barbara

Jackie said...

Thanks Barbara! Navigating my way around and having fun! Don't you just love Beth's blog? She is my inspiration! How do I find you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, it's great to hear from you and I wish we weren't so far away. We miss all of you.
Say hello to all of your men!

Jayne said...

Hi Jackie, Found you via Beth's blog and heard a rumor that you are a bird girl? :c) Welcome to the addiction of blogging! Sounds like you had a wonderful day... good, good sons. :c)