Friday, May 30, 2008

Mom Anxiety

So..I am having some (allot) of Mom anxiety over my son's band going on tour beginning tomorrow. The Half Jeffersons are going on a two week tour as a "chance of a lifetime" type of adventure. They will be traveling South for a week, come back to Richmond for a show and then travel West for a week. These are good boys but I guess I am most worried about them traveling late at night and the dangers that go along with that. I am also concerned about how good their cell service will be at campgrounds (which is primarily where they will be staying) knowing that I will get very anxious if I can't reach Jared by phone. So...all of my on-line friends...say a prayer for my son and my anxiety level! Letting go....
very hard.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

As a mom, I felt for you as I read this Jackie. Yes, they'll probably be fine... but, still. Prayers ascend for an awesome, but very safe, adventure.