Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh! Happy Day!

Zach, my eldest son, is coming home today!! That makes me very happy. He is currently a Junior (oops--no, he is now a SENIOR) at Pennsylvania College of Art & Design where he is a photography major. This past semester was very stressful and he is looking forward to coming home and just "being".

I will be very happy to have him home as well. It has been three very long months since I hugged his neck!

WELCOME HOME ZACH!


My middle son, Jared, needs introduction since I have not done this here yet.
He is currently attending a local community college, is a terrific soccer player and plays in a band. You can check them out at: www.myspace.com/thehalfjeffersons


3 comments:

jojuan said...

my my my Jackie, what handsome sons you have.
so what about you? will we see your picture? somehow i see you with very curly hair. never mind me, i am just thinking out loud!!

Jayne said...

What a very handsome lot you have Jackie! I know you are so very proud of all of them. :c)

Bill said...

I have 3 sons....your's remind me of mine! I'm with jojuan....lets see you!